Friday 22 January 2016

The Golden Tower - By Flo Clines


Looking down from the tower, I saw clouds, clouds that floated through the clear light blue, shimmering sky like umbrellas. Staring at a far distance I could finally make out the big tall figure.
Could it really be?
A red mountain stood still on a hard rocky surface. Blazing purple flowers covered the grass, making a summery scene.
“ Look at the red twinkling mountain” I exclaimed
      The bright yellowy sun placed a glowing shadow of the gold tower. My view was so colourful, my mind exploded with rainbows painting a picture in my mind of the red twinkling mountain.

By Flo Clines



2 comments:

  1. This created a really vivid picture in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your comment.

    Please keep reading my posts.

    From Flo.

    ReplyDelete