Friday 22 January 2016

RED, HARD, MOUNTAIN, FLOATED, UMBRELLA - Marcus



The red umbrella floated. Swaying towards the hard rock. I thought the umbrella would crash into the rocks. The red umbrella didn’t. It went over the rocky mountain. I ran after it losing my breathe. I lost sight of it.
   Till then. Something sparkled in the sunlight. I thought it was my umbrella it wasn’t. It was a beautiful view of sheep, cows. MOUNTAIN LIONS! I ran for my life hoping they didn’t see me. They just growled like cats it was a magnificent view so beautiful and dangerous. I should of ran but it was too beautiful.
THE END                                   



2 comments:

  1. Dear Marcus,
    I LOVED reading your one hundred word challenge, I like how the character is on a miniscule adventure on finding his red umbrella. You have used great adjectives in your writing: magnificent, beautiful and dangerous.

    To make this writing even better you could instead of using lots of simple sentences, you could use some complex sentences like:
    The red umbrella floated. Swaying towards the hard rock.
    edited:
    The red umbrella floated, swaying towards the hard rock.
    Try to change some of your sentences, but well done on your writing!

    Please visit our blog
    http://ribbledriveprimary.net/yearsix2015/
    From Ismail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ismail,

    Thank you very much for your kind words and wonderful feedback.
    It is very helpful.
    I liked seeing your blog and I will return to keep an eye on your work.
    Thanks again,

    Marcus

    ReplyDelete