Friday 29 January 2016

The crash - James Johnson



   The cycle to my house was ten miles from home . It was along distance but l loved cycling. The road was long and winding, and in some places it was hilly. My bike was a Carrera black and green mountain bike, it was fast and streamlined. But little did I know, later that day I would be in for a fateful disaster. Time had passed and now l was on a faster, straighter road. A vibrate in my pocket tickled my stomach, someone was phoning me. Suddenly! Out of nowhere a Lordy rattled down the road. 
   "Argh!" 

    Crash...

1 comment:

  1. This is a really dramatic story James! You have a few tweaks that are needed to make it even better so mumble read it to yourself to see where they are. Thank you for joining 100WC this week!

    Mrs Skinner

    ReplyDelete