Friday 29 January 2016

Boneticore - Barnaby

                                                          

I was running, running quickly, so quickly it felt like I was running at the speed of light!  It was chasing me.  I thought it was too late. I carried on round a corner and hid behind a well trimmed hedge.  The hideous face popped round the corner.  It's rigid back followed.  He had spikes with poison on the top of each sticking out of his black and yellow tail, also a sting on the tip of his tail.  Boneticore had muscular arms and legs.  He sniffed then went back round the corner.  I was safe I thought but later that day I doubted it... 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Barnaby! What a fantastic story! Your description of the monster gave me chills. It was a pretty scary story! Keep up the great work,
    Mrs. Garner
    Please visit our blog: https://goo.gl/lHNVzp

    ReplyDelete