Friday 9 October 2015

#100wc

The Aliens
Silently, I opened the package. It was midnight, and the cardboard box had been given to me that morning. It didn’t say who it was from, nor did I recognise the handwriting neatly written on the top. I ripped it open.
It was a shining, slightly transparent cube, which looked somewhat like a speaker, except with strange symbols roughly drawn all over it. I, to my mistake, touched it. Suddenly, a loud beeping noise filled my ears. Out the window, all I could see was a green mist-like smoke, rising from the road.                                                                                                                                                                        Then, in the middle of the noise, a blue figure appeared, and announced 
“I have found them, master”.


Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment